Classic Dinner Rolls.
You can have Classic Dinner Rolls using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Classic Dinner Rolls
- Prepare of Yeast Ingredients.
- It’s 12 oz of Warm Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Active Dry Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tb of Vegetable Oil.
- It’s of Dry Ingredients.
- It’s 4 cups of All-Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
Classic Dinner Rolls instructions
- Add all of the yeast Ingredients accept for the oil together in a 2 cup measure. Stir and allow to rise for 10 minutes..
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl..
- Once the yeast mixture has finished it's 10 minute rise, add the vegetable oil. Then add the whole mixture to the dry ingredients and stir..
- Fold and knead the dough until dough has come together..
- Form into a ball in the large bowl and place in a warm area covered in a samp towl for 20 minutes to begin rising..
- Punch down the dough, folding and kneading for at least 5 minutes. Then replace on warm area covered in a samp towl for 1 hour and 10 minutes to rise again..
- Remove bread once risen and begin shaping the buns. I use 50g of dough per roll..
- Once all buns are shaped, place them in an oiled baking pan covered in a samp towel and let rise for another 1 hour and 10 minutes..
- Preheat over to 375°F. Once ready, place buns in oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the tops of the buns are lightly golden..
- Remove from the oven. Take buns out of the tray and place on cooling rack. Butter the tops of the buns and cover with a samp towel. This will help soften the crust..
- Allow buns to sit under towel for 10 minutes. Then serve!.