Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes. Grab your stand mixer and place your vegan butter (you don't want this totally melted, just really soft and it can be a little melty), oil, and sugars. Mix these until it's nice and combined. Now add the vanilla, salt, flax egg, and baking powder, mix until incorporated.
For the cake: Whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk together the almond milk, brown sugar, oil and vanilla in another medium bowl. full-fat coconut milk. vanilla extract. maple syrup. apple cider vinegar. A simple vanilla cake batter with chocolate chips or chunks mixed in. You can have Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- It’s 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegan butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 of flaxseed eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegan chocolate chips (EX: enjoy life).
Add berries, pineapple, apple, nuts or other additions. Add the soy milk, vanilla, oil, applesauce and vinegar and mix in. Use a hand whisk to whisk out any big lumps. Divide the batter evenly between the cupcake liners.
Vegan Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cupcakes step by step
- Blend butter and sugar.
- Whisk in a separate bowl, baking powder, baking soda, flour, and salt..
- Add whisked ingredients to butter and sugar..
- Add flax eggs, vanilla, and soy milk..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes on the middle rack..
- Cool for 10 minutes and top with your favorite icing or buttercream..
Step Two – Make the Batter. While the milk/vinegar is curdling, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until the flour is evenly hydrated. Fold in the chocolate chips and your batter is done! Main ingredients for Vegan cupcakes: Rice flour, sugar, coconut milk, cornstarch, tapioca, xanthan gum, vanilla, and/or cocoa powder.