Pineapple sheera (sweet halwa). Pineapple halwa recipe – a sweet or dessert made from semolina, sugar, clarified butter and pineapple (pieces and puree). In northern parts of India, it is called halwa. While in the western part of India, it is called pineapple sheera.
Great recipe for Pineapple sheera (sweet halwa). Anything which is sweet is tempting, this traditional south indian halwa is a melt in the mouth recipe for sure. You will love it more with its sweet/tangy taste. #halwa #dessert pudding #Indian sweet Delicious Pineapple Sheera or Halwa. You can cook Pineapple sheera (sweet halwa) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pineapple sheera (sweet halwa)
- You need of suji (dry roasted semolina).
- You need of ghee.
- Prepare of broken cashews.
- You need of raisins.
- It’s of pineapple chunks.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- You need of water.
- Prepare of kesar (saffron).
This delicious combination of flavors is sure to please. Sweet and sour pineapple sheera really compliments Sooji halwa nicely to make a unique dish! Especially on holiday times I enjoy making one dessert which I can serve many ways. Sooji sheera and pineapple sheera I will serve combining both and top with ice cream, drizzle with chocolate ganache, forming.
Pineapple sheera (sweet halwa) instructions
- Dry roast the suji(semolina) until it becomes slightly brownish in appearance..
- Put some ghee in a pan and roast the cashews/raisins well.
- In a separate pan put some ghee again and add the pineapple chunks, mix well with sugar and add the kesar/saffron to make to make the yellowish color.
- Add 3cups of water and when the mixture comes to boil add the dry semolina, cover it as the mixture may splatter..
- Garnish with the chopped nuts/raisins.
Pineapple sheera (sweet halwa) Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pineapple sheera (sweet halwa). For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Pineapple sheera recipe – Sheera is a sweet made using semolina and is known with different names across India.