Whole Wheat Scones with Cranberries and Black Tea.
You can have Whole Wheat Scones with Cranberries and Black Tea using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Scones with Cranberries and Black Tea
- You need 80 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 40 grams of Dried cranberries.
- Prepare 2 of Tea bags.
- You need 10 grams of Blue poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 30 grams of ○Unsalted butter.
- It’s 40 ml of ○Milk.
- Prepare 10 grams of ○Honey.
Whole Wheat Scones with Cranberries and Black Tea step by step
- Cut the butter into small pieces and chill in the refrigerator..
- Add the ingredients that are not marked with ○ into a food processor and blend..
- Add the butter and process until there are no butter chunks..
- Add the honey and milk and process. When everything is almost combined, place the dough onto a flat surface..
- Fold the dough a few times and make a 8 cm square about 1.5 cm thick and cut into 16 equal portions. You can shape them any way you like..
- Bake in the 200℃ preheated oven for 13~15 minutes..