No oven Dinner rolls.
You can cook No oven Dinner rolls using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No oven Dinner rolls
- It’s of For filling.
- It’s 1 cup of Chicken boiled and shredded.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dhaniya(coriander) powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jeera(cumin) Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Maida/All- purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 of Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s of For Dough.
- It’s 2 cups of Maida (all -purpose flour).
- You need 1 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Yeast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Milk powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need as needed of Warm milk to knead the Dough.
No oven Dinner rolls step by step
- Prepare the chicken filling, take oil in a pan saute onions chopped for mins until it's pink don't turn brown. Roast maida and add 1 cup milk stir it add salt red chilli powder, black pepper powder, dhaniya and zeera powder and coriander along with chicken mix nicely,..
- Take 2 cups of maida add instant yeast salt sugar, milk powder mix it nicely ten add warm milk or water and knead it into soft dough keep it for proofing for 1 hour.apply oil or butter and keep in a warm place..
- After an hour the dough is raised ten again knead it for 2 minutes remove the air keep it for 10 mins..
- By the time keep a pot for preheating on med high flame 15 mins..
- Now divide the dough into 8 balls take a ball roll it oval place the filling and then roll it over into a rolls. Brushit with oil or milk and place it into preheated pot bake for 15 to 20 mins on low med flame. It's ready.