Green Tea & Amanatto Scones. Find the World's Best Value on Your Favorite Vitamins, Supplements & Much More. Artfully Crafted Tea Blends Made From the Finest Ingredients. Learn About Our New Arrivals & Best Sellers Today.
Green tea is prepared by steaming and pan-frying. Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves and buds that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong teas and black teas. Green tea originated in China, but its production and manufacture has spread to other countries in East Asia. You can cook Green Tea & Amanatto Scones using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Tea & Amanatto Scones
- You need 1 of Scone dough.
- You need 100 grams of Amanatto.
- It’s 6 grams of Green tea leaves.
Several varieties of green tea exist, which differ substantially based on the variety of C. sinensis. Caffeine in green tea passes into breast milk and can affect a nursing baby. Do not drink excessive green tea if you are breast-feeding a baby. Green tea is possibly safe in children in low amounts (caffeine levels found in foods).
Green Tea & Amanatto Scones instructions
- Finely chop the green tea. Using a food processor makes this really easy..
- Use any kind of amanatto that you like. This time I used a mix of different kinds..
- Add the A ingredients for the scone dough to the food processor and process until smooth. Then add the B ingredients and process again, lightly. The dough should still be floury..
- Then transfer the dough to a bowl, add the green tea and amanatto, and mix..
- Mix until it looks like the dough in the photo. There should still be some flour visible in the dough..
- Place the dough on a floured surface. Roll the dough out and fold it into thirds. Repeat this step 3 times..
- Roll the dough out to a thickness of 2.5 cm and cut it out. This time I simply cut the dough with a knife..
- Brush the surface of the scones with milk. Bake for 15-20 minutes in an oven preheated to 200ºC..
- When the scones are a nice golden brown color, they are done..
- They'll be crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, with bits of amanatto peaking out..
It may also protect the brain from both cognitive decline and stroke. Green tea is more than just a hydrating beverage. The green tea plant contains a range of healthy compounds that make it into the final drink (). Tea is rich in polyphenols, which are natural. Green tea has been shown to improve blood flow and lower cholesterol.