Tropical salsa. Add the pineapple, mango, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, and salt to a bowl. Watch how to make this recipe. Serve with tortilla chips or tacos.
The avocado is also optional- I like the salsa without the avocado Steps. Tropical Salsa: Pico de Gallo all Dressed Up for a Party. A great salsa to go with Tempura Fish Tacos, or refreshing on its own as a dip or Summer Salad. You can have Tropical salsa using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tropical salsa
- Prepare of a pineapple.
- Prepare of banana.
- Prepare of Roma tomatoes.
- It’s of jalapeno or ½ of one(especially if you can't handle hot stuff).
- It’s of an onion.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- You need of Honey.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Shrimp(optional).
- You need of Avocados(optional).
Tropical salsa step by step
- Always wash off veggies.
- Dice up jalapeno, onion, and tomatoes. Add to a large bowl. Mix together..
- Cut up banana(straight down the middle, long ways, and then cut into slices, to make half slices) and dice up pineapple. Add to the same bowl. Mix together.
- Add 1-2 caps of lemon juice, to taste. Mix the lemon juice in..
- Add honey 3x(4 circles around the bowl), hopefully that makes sense, because I didn't measure it. Mix the honey in real good..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- (Optional) shrimp and avocados. I would add the avocados and banana last honestly, because they smash easier than everything else, especially the avocados. Lightly add the avocados last..
Freeport – New York , United States – Spanish. Wij zijn een gezellige dansschool voor alle leeftijden. Wilt u een goede en gedegen basis van de Salsa( LA- stijl) leren bent bij ons op het juiste. Lo mejor de la música tropical: Cumbia, Salsa, Merengue, Pachanga, Lambada, Tex mex. Place the pineapple, mango, cilantro, lime juice, and red onion in a food processor.