Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes. The Last Bite Is Not Meant To Be Shared With Philadelphia Cheesecake Crumble. A Personal Serving Of Philadelphia Cheesecake With Graham Crumble. Black Forest Mini Cheesecakes layered with an Oreo crust, a rich, velvety smooth chocolate cheesecake, sweet and fluffy whipped creamy and a slightly tart, vibrantly red luscious cherry topping.
Remove from oven and allow to cool while preparing filling. Beat cream cheese, sugar, baking cocoa, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer in a large bowl until fluffy. Discard remaining crumbs or save for another use. You can cook Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes
- It’s 12 of Oreo cookies.
- It’s 2 (8 oz.) of pkgs. cream cheese, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of baking cocoa.
- It’s 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 (21 oz.) of can cherry pie filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cool Whip.
BLACK FOREST CUPCAKE Our famous Belgian Double Choc Mudcake as a base, injected with sour cherries in the middle, topped with cream cheese cherry frosting and garnished with chocolate glaze, chocolate curls and a maraschino cherry on top. It's covered in a cream cheese frosting and crowned with more cherries and grated chocolate. This triple-layer cake is a decadent birthday or Valentine's day treat with an extra layer of decadence. Cut tops off the cooled cupcakes.
Black Forest Cheesecake Cupcakes instructions
- Remove tops of all cookies, leaving cream side intact. Place cream side up Oreos in foil lined muffin cups in muffin pan..
- Crush remaining Oreo tops and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, cocoa and vanilla until fluffy..
- Beat in eggs until blended..
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with batter. Top with crushed oreos..
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Just before serving, top each cupcake with a spoonful of Cool Whip and a spoonful of cherry pie filling. Enjoy!.
Remove a small amount of the center of each cupcake. Fill the centers with a small dab of black cherry jam. These black forest cupcakes have a moist chocolate base, homemade cherry filling and a freshly whipped cream topping. Black forest cake was never really my thing, until I had it at a local bakery and kind of fell in love. These cupcakes are a simplified version of that cake.