Fig Omelet. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Fig Omelet is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious.
Stem the fresh figs, then cut the fruit into halves or quarters. Toss with the greens, and season the salad lightly with salt and pepper. Dollop half the jam on one side of the egg in the pan, then. You can cook Fig Omelet using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fig Omelet
- You need 2 of figs.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 of onion 🧅.
- You need 30 g of sliced fennel.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Pepper.
Fig Omelet Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, fig omelet. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fig Omelet step by step
- Sliced onion and fennel.
- Caramelize Onion.
- Add fennel, stir fry until the fennel is soft. Add a pinch of salt then put it aside to cool down.
- Pan fried each side of the fig for 10 seconds, add 1 tablespoon of sugar. Stir fry a bit until the fig is coded with melted sugar.
- Mix 2 eggs, onion and fennel. Add a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Heat up (mild heat)2 tablespoons of oil before putting the egg in 15cm pan. Stir the egg in the pan to create folds..
- Mixed another egg with a little salt then pour it into the pan. Put the figs on top of the egg.
- Put the cover on and cook for 5 more mins. Put it in oven for 2 mins under 200°C if the top still liquid..
- Voilà ❤️ you can also serve it with some feta cheese and a little bit of honey🍯.
Fig Omelet is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Subscribe Now:http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=CookingguideWatch More:http://www.youtube.com/CookingguideBrie and fig omelets are a delici. The omelette batter should mimic the consistency of pancake batter – not runny and a bit thick. If it is TOO thick, add in the additional ¼ cup non-dairy milk by the tablespoon.