Red Velvet Cupcake /Cake. Line muffin tins with paper liners. My mom (who is an amazing baker) and aunt told me these were the BESTred velvet cupcakes they had ever eaten & wanted the recipe. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Combine the flour, cocoa powder and salt; stir into the batter just until blended. Your Cup of Cake has a delicious red velvet cupcake recipe with cream cheese frosting, both from scratch and from a cake mix! Repin this tasty treat here. […] Reply. You can have Red Velvet Cupcake /Cake using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Cupcake /Cake
- It’s of Dry Ingredients:.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of APF.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients:.
- It’s 3/4 cup of salted butter.
- It’s 1 of whole egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of RED food coloring.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
In the bowl of a stand mixer (or using a hand mixer), cream together the shortening and sugar. Add the cocoa, red color and vanilla extract and mix again. Add the buttermilk and mix well. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the cake flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
Red Velvet Cupcake /Cake instructions
- Mix all dry ingredients and sift 3x.
- Add all wet ingredients to the flour mixture and mix well..
- Scoop batter on paper cups and bake for 20 minutes at pre heated oven 300°F.
Cream together the sugar, butter and eggs and in a large bowl. Add food coloring, white vinegar, and cocoa powder to the mix and blend well. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cornstarch, salt, baking soda, and baking powder well. In a medium mixing bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa powder. In a large bowl gently beat together the oil, buttermilk, eggs, food coloring, vinegar and vanilla with a handheld electric mixer.