Chicken Vegetable Stew.
You can have Chicken Vegetable Stew using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Vegetable Stew
- It’s of Skinless boneless chicken, I used thighs.
- It’s 1-2 quarts of chicken broth or stock. If you don’t have that use water with about 2-3 chicken bullion cubes.
- You need of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders.
- It’s 1 half of bag wide egg noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare of Green onions chopped.
- Prepare of I cup frozen corn.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen peas.
Chicken Vegetable Stew step by step
- Add your chicken to a pot and pour in your broth. Add the seasonings, including the bullion cubes if using them, to taste. Poach your chicken on medium/low heat til done. Remove chicken from liquid. Add a little more liquid if necessary. Bring broth to a boil and add the noodles..
- When noodles are done, add the chicken back chopped or not. Make a slurry with the cornstarch and a little water. Add in and stir til it boils and thickens. Add the peas and corn and finish with the green onions..