Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream. Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream WSLB. Rich chocolate cream is rolled with cocoa sponge. Mix the chocolate and cream together briskly with a whisk.
Description Have a taste of Italian sweetness on hand with this delicious chocolate premium rolled cake filled with cocoa cream. Produced with the highest quality ingredients from Italy, like fresh whole milk and fresh eggs, this delicious chocolate Swiss roll is made with only natural flavors and without artificial colorings or preservatives. A nod to the classic childhood favorite, this chocolate cake roll combines light chocolate sponge cake with sweet vanilla whipped cream and chocolate ganache. You can have Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream
- Prepare of Inside measurement of baking tray 36.5 cm x 25.5cm × 2.5cm / 14.4''× 10'' × 0.1''.
- It’s of ■for cocoa sponge（35×24ｃｍ / 13.8 × 9.4 in）.
- It’s of egg whites.
- Prepare of egg yolks.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- It’s of milk.
- Prepare of vanilla oil.
- Prepare of rum.
- Prepare of cake flour.
- It’s of cocoa powder, sugar free.
- It’s of ■for chocolate cream.
- It’s of heavy cream（※）.
- You need of （36％ or less milk fat）.
- It’s of milk chocolate.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
- You need of rum.
- Prepare of ※ Chocolate cream will separate if milk fat is high, so please use 36% or less fat heavy cream.
Rich and totally irresistible, this dessert is for chocolate lovers everywhere. Follow this carefully explained step-by-step recipe and video tutorial for success. Dust with cocoa powder and tap out excess. Combine dry ingredients: Whisk together cocoa powder, flour, and salt in a bowl.
Cocoa Swiss Roll with Chocolate Cream instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KOdukm1u3M.
- 【cocoa sponge】Preheat a oven to 410 ºF. Mix cake flour and cocoa powder. Sift it twice. Separate egg into yolk and white. Beat egg white lightly with a whisk until it becomes watery. Whisk it with a hand mixer on high speed..
- Add a small amount of granulated sugar after it gets fluffy. Whisk until very soft peaks form. Add the remaining sugar in 4 parts. Whisk until it holds stiff peaks. Add egg yolk in 2 parts and whisk..
- Switch to low speed. Whisk it for 1.5 minutes on low speed to smooth the batter. It will gradually become glossy. Add milk and mix on low speed. Add vanilla oil and rum and mix on low speed..
- Add flour in 4 parts. Fold it gently. Before you mix it up, add the following flour. Continue to fold for 1.5 minutes after the flour disappears. The volume will go down a little and it will get smooth..
- Pour it into a baking tray. Drop the tray to remove big bubbles. Bake it at 356 ºF for 17 minutes. Drop the tray to prevent shrinkage. Let it cool..
- 【chocolate cream】Break chocolate into small pieces. Pour half wormed heavy cream just before boiling. Wait for 30 seconds as it is. Melt until it gets smooth..
- Pour the remaining heavy cream and mix. Let it cool in a fridge for 30 minutes..
- Place the bowl on ice water. Whip it on low speed. When it becomes heavy, add vanilla essence and rum. Whip it to soft peaks..
- 【Spread the cream and roll.】Peel off the lining paper from the sponge. Spread a plastic wrap over it and turn the other way. Cut off the edge at an angle..
- Spread the chocolate cream on the sponge. Roll up the sponge tightly at first. Lift the plastic wrap and push and roll..
- Re-wrap it with parchment paper to prevent the surface from peeling off. Wrap it with plastic wrap again. Let it sit in a fridge for overnight to make the sponge moist..
- Sprinkle cocoa powder. It's all done! Thank you❤.
In the heatproof bowl of an electric mixer set over (not in) simmering water, whisk eggs, yolks, and. Green ad links may earn me a small fee at no extra cost to you. You can decorate for any occasion using fresh fruit, melted chocolate, powdered sugar, or even sprinkles and frosting for a birthday version. In another bowl whip cream until stiff peaks foam. While beating add melted chocolate into this.