Breakfast lasagna. Arrange two crepes, side-by-side on top. Sprinkle one-quarter of the cheese mixture on top. Top with remaining lasagna noodles, hash browns and cottage cheese mixture.
Make it the night before (just don't bake it) and refrigerate! All you have to do is bake it in the morning! Overnight Breakfast Lasagna Recipe ~ Layers of Lasagna Noodles Stuffed with a Delicious Cheese Sauce, Bacon and More Cheese!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, breakfast lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Breakfast lasagna is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Breakfast lasagna is something which I have loved my whole life.
Arrange two crepes, side-by-side on top. Sprinkle one-quarter of the cheese mixture on top. Top with remaining lasagna noodles, hash browns and cottage cheese mixture.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have breakfast lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast lasagna:
- Get of Bacon.
- Take of Left over mashed potatoes.
- Get of Sprinkle double cheddar cheese (2 light layers).
- Get of Baby spinach (2 layers between potatoes & fried veggies).
- Prepare of Mixture of crimini mushrooms sliced.
- Make ready of Red onion sliced.
- Get of Cherry tomatoes quartered.
- Take 5 of eggs scrambled.
- Make ready of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Homemade bread pan fried to crisp.
Prep this the Night Before and Enjoy it for Breakfast or Brunch! Grease a medium baking dish with cooking spray. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Drain slices on paper towels, but reserve fat in pan.
Instructions to make Breakfast lasagna:
- Cook bacon until crispy.
- Pan fry left over potatoes in bacon grease.
- Chop up mushrooms, red onion & cherry tomatoes and saute slightly.
- Layer potatoes, cheese x2, spinach x2, veggie mixture, bacon then pour eggs on top with more cheese.
- Cook at 400' for 40 mins or until eggs are fluffy & set.
Layer with three lasagna noodles (trim noodles if necessary to fit dish), ham, green pepper and onions. Top with half of the remaining Alfredo sauce and the remaining noodles. Layer with scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and remaining Alfredo sauce. Top with the remaining scallions, the parsley and a sprinkle of black pepper. Make the sauce: Brown up the sausage and remove from the pan.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food breakfast lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!