Skippy Peanut Butter Scones. Great recipe for Skippy Peanut Butter Scones. I thought up a snack using peanut butter. By doing this, you'll have beautifully and evenly spilt scones.
In the bowl of a stand mixer or a large mixing bowl, place all the dry ingredients except the chips and mix to incorporate. Add the egg, vanilla, and cream and process until it forms a dough. Peanut butter and Jelly Scones is a paid collaborative post with SKIPPY® peanut butter to celebrate summer. You can have Skippy Peanut Butter Scones using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Skippy Peanut Butter Scones
- Prepare 180 grams of ☆ Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of ☆ Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of ☆Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 30 grams of ●Unsalted butter.
- You need 70 grams of ● Skippy brand Super Chunky peanut butter.
- You need 1 medium of egg ◎Beaten egg.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ◎Milk.
So when I think of afternoons in the garden or picnics in the park, I always think of scones. They are a summer favourite and an English classic, so I decided to combine the classic American flavours of Peanut Butter and Jelly and create. All commercial scones, cakes and cookies. Skippy Peanut Butter Scones ☆ Cake flour • ☆ Bread (strong) flour • ☆Granulated sugar • ☆Baking powder • ☆Salt • Unsalted butter • Skippy brand Super Chunky peanut butter • egg Beaten egg Methods: Put all the ingredients ( oil, peanut butter, flour, icing sugar and salt) except egg yolk in a big bowl and mix well.
Skippy Peanut Butter Scones step by step
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a bowl, and mix well with a whisk. Add the ● ingredients. Holding the whisk vertically, break up the ● ingredients while tapping the whisk up and down, until the flour and ● are mixed together into a crumbly texture..
- Add the ◎ ingredients and cut them in with a rubber spatula. Gather the dough together, wrap in plastic, and rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Flour your work surface generously with bread flour (not listed in the ingredients), and roll the dough out into a rectangle with a rolling pin..
- Fold twice to make 4 layers. Flatten the dough with the rolling pin to make it 2 cm thick..
- Cut the 4 sides off with a pastry scraper.
- Bake for 15 minutes and they're done. Bake the scraps too and use them for taste-testing..
- This is Skippy Super Chunky peanut butter. It has no sugar added, so it's well suited for baking..
In a bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Wet Ingredients: With a mixer, cream the butter and peanut butter together until light and fluffy. Next, add brown sugar and granulated sugar. Using the mixer, cream the butters and sugars together until fluffy. Baked Sunday Mornings: Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Scones.