Pineapple and Peanut Butter Curd. A quick, healthy and easy recipe that satisfies sweet cravings. It's very simple, but absolutely delicious. We also like to spoon it over ice cream.
Make sure to scrape down sides if needed. Turn food processor back on and mix for about a minute (eggs should turn light yellow). Add in orange juice, pineapple puree, and orange zest. You can cook Pineapple and Peanut Butter Curd using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple and Peanut Butter Curd
- You need of Vanilla-flavored greek yoghurt.
- It’s of frozen pineapple.
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of peanut butter powder (or 1 tbsp natural peanut butter).
- You need of Sprinkle of chia and flaxseeds (optional).
Place the egg yolks in a bowl. Whisk in a few tablespoons of the warm pineapple mixture, then reduce the heat and add the eggs to the saucepan, whisking the entire time. Once thick, remove from heat and stir in the butter until it melts. Boston Creme Candy Nuts Coconut Raspberry.
Pineapple and Peanut Butter Curd instructions
- Add all ingredients except for seeds into a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth and somewhat thick..
- Freeze the mixture for 25+ minutes..
- Enjoy a nutritious and quick breakfast or dessert that can be enjoyed whenever you wish..
Cream Cheese Oreo Ganache Blue-Raspberry Moose. Banana Pineapple Peanut Butter Pudding Confetti. Add the flour and mix well. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine sugar and flour; add pineapple and stir until blended. From traditional favorites, to over-the-top delights, our massive list of flavors and fillings will ensure you get exactly what you want for your special occasion!