Double Trouble Double IPA hot sauce. Great recipe for Double Trouble Double IPA hot sauce. So, not only am I a huge fan of hot sauces and the super-hot variety of peppers (kind of obvious when you look at my recipes LOL), but I'mein also an aficionado of IPA style beers. Decided today to combine these and.
After making numerous hot sauces from recipes I decided to try creating my own. Came out better than I expected. Great recipe for Kiwi Mango hot sauce. You can have Double Trouble Double IPA hot sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Trouble Double IPA hot sauce
- You need 6 of Carolina reaper peppers.
- Prepare 3 of habanero peppers.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of sweet onion.
- You need 1 c. of pineapple.
- It’s 1 c. of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 1/2 c. of Double IPA style beer.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cayenne powder.
- You need 2 Tbsp of basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of lime juice.
I've been seeing more and more fruity hot sauces recently. My go-to has usually been pineapple/mango, but had some kiwi sitting in the fridge so thought I'd give it a try with the mango instead. Tried some on a burrito and I was pleasantly surprised 😁 Ad block detected. Please disable your ad blocker and reload the page.
Double Trouble Double IPA hot sauce instructions
- Preheat grill to 400 deg. On a grill pad (or pan/baking sheet) lightly char peppers, garlic, onion and pineapple for 12-15 min until light brown. Keep an eye on these. You don't want them to burn, and watch out for any fumes..
- Add all ingredients to a pan and bring to a simmer for 15 min. stirring occasionally..
- Pour into a blender or food processor and blend to desired consistency. For very smooth sauce you can push the sauce through a strainer or cheesecloth, or use a food milk to really strain it..
- Let cool. Pour into bottles and refrigerate for 24 hrs to let the flavors meld..
- Enjoy on your favorite foods.
Pizza is out of the question, as is pasta with tomato sauce, and anything spicy with hot sauce, buffalo sauce, etc. EVOO will become your new best friend. EDIT: I Should mention that I have a great diet, workout regularly and maintain a healthy lifestyle. // Main dish // Recipe of Perfect Double Trouble Double IPA hot sauce // Bread // Recipe of Favorite Quick & Easy Black Eyed Peas and Cornbread // Meatloaf // Simple Way to Cook Appetizing Stuffing meatloaf // Tasty // Recipe of Delicious Egg Coated Loaf :D. Fieldwork Brewing Co. in Berkeley, CA. Beers, ratings, reviews, styles and another beer geek info.