Easy pizza Hawaiian pizza. Great recipe for Easy pizza Hawaiian pizza. Place crust on a baking sheet. Mix marinara and barbecue sauces; spread over crust.
Brush the borders with the melted garlic butter. Bring a taste of that island life to pizza night with a classic Hawaiian-style pizza topped with tomato sauce, cheese, ham and pineapple. Say "aloha!" to your new favorite five-ingredient meal. You can cook Easy pizza Hawaiian pizza using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy pizza Hawaiian pizza
- It’s of Any size Flour tortilla.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese or whatever you prefer.
- Prepare 1 of Mango.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water Less or more depending on how thick the mango comes out.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of hot sauce Or more after tasting.
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Red onion.
- You need 1-2 of two rings Pineapple.
- It’s 1 piece of sliced ham.
- You need 1/4 cup of cilantro.
While the crust is rising, prepare the filling. And, towards the end of the rising time, preheat the oven. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet and top with all remaining ingredients, in the order listed. Spread a few tablespoons of pizza sauce atop a piece of pita bread.
Easy pizza Hawaiian pizza step by step
- Cut mango and put in food processor Add a half of your bell pepper and half of your onion and a tablespoon of Habanero sauce, Cilantro And puréed keep this sauce is thick as pizza sauce add water as needed.
- Out for the flower to Tia set oven at 400° take Xxx A using a fork or a sharp knife start punching holes through the entire tortilla aside this helps it from popping up and stays flat put in the oven right on red one minute turn Tortilla and do that side for one minute Turn over for another minute and should be ready Like any type of pizza you prefer is regular pizza sauce if you do not want a Hawaiian pizza.
- Make sure that you cut all your vegetables for your pizza very thin after preparing your trip here adding your sauce and vegetables turn down oven to 375° cook for 7 to 10 minutes.
Then layer with Canadian bacon and diced pineapple. Sprinkle cheese on top, then add a few more pieces of Canadian bacon and pineapple. This is a great pizza spot! Easy experience in ordering over the phone for pick up/to go order. Even though it's a little out of the way for my family, we will come back for more pizza in the future!