Pancake Mix Matcha Chocolate Scone. Great recipe for Pancake Mix Matcha Chocolate Scone. The pancake mix chocolate scone was so good, I had to make the sequel. It's so easy, there is nothing to say really!
Lastly, gather the dough into a ball with your hand. This is a coffee-flavored variation on chocolate chip scones. Please adjust the amount of instant coffee to your liking! You can have Pancake Mix Matcha Chocolate Scone using 5 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pancake Mix Matcha Chocolate Scone
- You need of Pancake batter mix.
- You need of Matcha.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Milk.
- Prepare of bar White chocolate.
Note: When using coarse instant coffee, make sure to dissolve in a small amount of hot water before adding into the pancake mix! Add the pancake mix to a bowl and add the cold margarine. Use a scraper (etc.) to fold the margarine into the pancake mix using a cutting motion (do this until it doesn't form one lump, but becomes crumbly). Add the cold milk and bring it all together into a lump.
Pancake Mix Matcha Chocolate Scone step by step
- This recipe was introduced on the Japanese TV program Hanamaru Market..
- Break up the chocolate bar into small pieces..
- Put the matcha into the pancake mix..
- Mix it all up with a whisk. Mix it well!.
- Add softened butter and fold in with a spatula..
- Add the milk and chocolate and mix!.
- Finally, shape it like this with your hands..
- Place on a baking sheet..
- Cut it into 8 pieces with a knife..
- Line them up..
- Bake for 25 minutes at 170°F and it's done..
- Another recipe version: Pancake Mix Chocolate Scone https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149878-chocolate-scones-made-with-pancake-mix.
- Another version: Pancake Mix Cocoa Chocolate Scone – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149984-cocoa-and-chocolate-scones-with-pancake-mix.
- Pancake Mix Coffee Chocolate Sconeis also yummy!.
- ☆Pancake Mix Matcha Scone☆ https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145800-pancake-mix-black-tea-scones.
- You can make lots and freeze it. ♪ Defrost in the microwave – 30 seconds at 600w..
Add some chocolate, walnuts, raisins, etc. and fold into the batter. One morning, I had a sudden craving for scones, so I tried making them with pancake mix. Not only that, the taste was not much different from れあl scones! This time I used low-fat milk. Mix together the pancake mix, baking powder, and sugar with a whisk – this will lighten up the pancake mix and make it fluffy.