Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie. Some work best for drinkable smoothies in glasses while others are better put on a pretty smoothie bowl. Pour water into blender with protein powder, banana, and half avocado and blend. Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie step by step.
Addictive, pretty, vegan, healthy, and hides a serving of beets and a full cup of shredded carrot. This recipe is more for people who need to increase their protein and vitimin A intake for the day. Here is how you cook it. You can have Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie
- It’s of serving of Simply Organic Vanilla Protein Powder.
- It’s of banana.
- Prepare of shredded carrots.
- Prepare of avocado.
- It’s of frozen kale.
- Prepare of frozen pineapple.
- It’s of hemp hearts/seeds.
- You need of water.
Ingredients of Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie Prepare of serving of Simply Organic Vanilla Protein Powder. I really don't like washing and chopping greens – I'm lazy that way. The chopped kale in a bag is a huge time saver and since it's frozen nothing goes to waste, unlike most of the greens I buy that go bad in my fridge waiting for a bath. The Life Saver candy mainly comes in three different varieties as stated earlier, in which the Mint candy and the hard candy are made out of vegan-friendly ingredients making them vegan.
Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie step by step
- Pour water into blender with protein powder, banana, and half avocado and blend.
- Add frozen kale, pineapple, and carrots and blend on smoothie, extraction, or juice setting for at least 2 minutes.
- Add 1.5 tbsp of hemp seeds and continue blending.
- Pour into cup and garnish with 0.5 tbsp of hemp seeds and a couple cubes of pineapple.
Whereas, the gummies are considered non-vegan and this is because the main ingredient in them is gelatin. This Mexican Pasta Salad recipe is the best ever. It's loaded with creamy avocados, sweet corn, black beans,. Recomended recipe: Recipe: Perfect Vegan GF Life-Saver Smoothie. Related posts: How to Prepare Perfect Banana & Apple Smoothie.