Pizza roll. Unroll pizza dough onto the baking sheet and stretch it slightly. Smear with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Totino's ® Pepperoni Pizza Rolls ® turn a classic pizza topping into a tasty poppable bite.
Stir in pizza sauce until combined. Fold bottom corner over filling; fold sides toward center over filling. Roll out the pizza dough onto a floured surface until it's a large rectangle. You can have Pizza roll using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza roll
- You need 1 of soft tasty loaf bread 🍞.
- You need 3 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s to taste of pizza sauce.
- You need to taste of cheddar cheese.
- You need to taste of ham, hotdog or tocino whatever you desire.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 of bell pepper cut into long thin sticks.
- Prepare to taste of pineapple cut into small pieces.
Smear with a little olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Spread the surface with marinara sauce, then sprinkle generously with Parmesan. Totino's ® Pepperoni Pizza Rolls ® turn a classic pizza topping into a tasty poppable bite. Instructions on the back, deliciousness on the inside.
Pizza roll instructions
- Shred cheese and cut the bell pepper with same size..
- Prepare the pizza sauce and panko bread crumbs and put it a bowl.. beat the eggs and set aside.
- Get each piece of the loaf bread and flattened it using rolling pin.
- Spread pizza sauce on top all over the bread.
- Put the bell peppers, Ham, pineapple, cheese and roll over like in the picture shown below. You can use hotdog, ham, egg and tocino whatever toppings you desire.
- Dip the rolled pizza into the egg and then to the bread crumbs.
- Prepare a hot boiling vegetable oil in a large or medium pan whatever you desire to cook the pizza roll.
Pizza Rolls have pepperoni and mozzarella rolled up in pizza dough and brushed with a garlic butter glaze. Dip them in warm marinara sauce for the full pizza experience. These can be served as an Italian appetizer or as a main course. Whenever I fix these for dinner my family goes crazy. View the online menu of Pizza roll and other restaurants in Warren, Michigan.