Vickys Boozy Mincemeat Christmas Scones GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Boozy Mincemeat Christmas Scones GF DF EF SF NF [email protected] Free-From Cookbook @allergyfriendlycook Scotland Another use for sweet mincemeat and Cointreau, my Boozy Mincemeat Christmas Scones! Another use for sweet mincemeat and Cointreau, my Boozy Mincemeat Christmas Scones! Great recipe for Vickys Boozy Mincemeat Christmas Scones GF DF EF SF NF.
Vickys Christmas Mincemeat Puff Pastry Pies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions To make the mincemeat, put all the ingredients into a large bowl except for the brandy, and combine well. These are a real taste of Autumn. Ideal for a snack as they're packed full of goodness. You can cook Vickys Boozy Mincemeat Christmas Scones GF DF EF SF NF using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Boozy Mincemeat Christmas Scones GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare of gluten-free / plain flour.
- You need of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of Stock block margarine (gold foil).
- It’s of caster / superfine sugar.
- You need of light coconut milk.
- It’s of Brandy / Cointreau /light coconut milk.
- You need of heaped tbsp mincemeat from my previous recipe / jarred is fine.
I love old style cooking and natural products. I like to treat the kids to a fancier pudding on the weekends. Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Add the boil water and mix.
Vickys Boozy Mincemeat Christmas Scones GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Pre-heat oven to gas 8 / 225C / 450F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, xanthan gum if using and baking powder together then rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the caster sugar and half of the milk to form a dryish dough.
- Stir in the mincemeat and add the booze and just enough of the remaining milk as required to make the dough soft and very slightly damp.
- Flour a work surface and pat the dough out until it's an inch thick.
- Use a 2.5 – 3cm round cookie cutter to stamp out the scones. Reform the dough to cut more. You should end up with around 12.
- Place on the baking tray and glaze with extra milk.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes until well risen.
- Let cool a bit before halving and spreading with apple butter or more mincemeat and dare I suggest, a thin slice of marzipan unless you avoid nuts! Dust with icing sugar for a more festive presentation.
Vickys Boozy Chocolate Chestnut Pudding, GF DF EF SF. This is a lovely dessert, almost like a mousse, with a Christmas flair using seasonal chestnuts and Brandy to flavour. Salut tout le monde, ses John, Bienvenue a notre recette site. Gently heat the butter or oil in a skillet. Dip a slice of the bread into the mixture and coat well on each side.