cinnamon chip scones. Find the World's Best Value on Your Favorite Vitamins, Supplements & Much More. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in buttermilk just until moistened.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. These cinnamon scones are overflowing with sweet cinnamon spice and cinnamon chips. They're buttery and moist with crisp crumbly edges and soft flaky centers. You can have cinnamon chip scones using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of cinnamon chip scones
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of graulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of allspice.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1/16. salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter,at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of 1% lowfat milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanillla.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of cinnamon baking chips.
Crunchy coarse sugar and coffee icing are the perfect finishing touches! Cinnamon Scones: also known as the best coffee pairing in the entire world. 🙂 Stir in cinnamon chips. Cut into scones, place on ungreased cooking sheet. Brush egg white over scones and sprinkle cinnamon sugar over scones.
cinnamon chip scones step by step
- preheat oven 400.
- combine flour and the next 7 ingredients(flour-salt).
- with apastry blender,cut butterinto flourmixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- combine milk,egg and vanilla.with wooden spoon,mix into flour mixture.stir in cinnamon chips..
- scoop out batter using a 1/4 cup measure and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.bake 12-15 mintues,until light golden brown.let cool before storing or serving.
Tender, fluffy, cinnamon chip scones with a sweet glaze. They are just right to dip in some rich hot chocolate with a pile of whipped cream on top. Why we love this scone recipe: The Panera copycat cinnamon chip scones recipe I'm about to share with you is what I would call a perfect scone. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. With cinnamon filling and cinnamon chips inside, and cinnamon-scented glaze (or cinnamon-sugar) outside, these moist, aromatic scones are a cinnamon-lover's dream come true.