Mouse Invasion Cupcakes.
You can cook Mouse Invasion Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mouse Invasion Cupcakes
- It’s of chocolate cupcake mix.
- You need of chocolate frosting.
- It’s of chocolate sprinkles (jimmys).
- It’s of candiquik chocolate (chocolate you can melt).
- You need of hersheys drops.
- Prepare of chocolate waffers, thin.
- Prepare of white frosting.
- It’s of pink jellybeans.
- It’s of chocolate m&ms.
Mouse Invasion Cupcakes step by step
- Prepare the chocolate cupcakes as directed on the box. Then frost with chocolate frosting. Nice and thick, so theyre rounded at the top.
- Dip the frosted cupcakes in the chocolate sprinkles. This creates the "fur" effect.
- Melt the chocolate CandiQuik (or another type of almond bark) and fill piping bag with the chocolate. Fit with a round tip. Pipe out tails onto waxed paper in whatever tail shape you like. Mine are "s" shaped..
- And now for the faces…take your chocolate waffers and cut away a bit of each side of the cookie to make a pointy face shape-the point is the nose..
- Use the hershey drops for the ears. Squirt a drop of melted chocolate in each spot you want the ears to be..
- Place a hershey drop on each melted squirt of chocolate, words down. This makes the ears..
- Next, use the white frosting. If you bought a can, put it in a pipping bag. I used the kind you spray. Two small squirts below the ears makes the white of the eyes.
- The eyeballs are made out of chocolate m&ms, writing down. Place the m&m on the white frosting.
- Next, nose. Use the pink jellybeans. Place a small amount of chocolate on the tip of the waffer. And place the jellybean on it..
- Squeez a blob of chocolate frosting on the back of its "head" and its ready to be placed on the body..
- Place the head on the cupcake, with room on it still for the tail..
- The tails are ready to be put on. Put a squirt of chocolate on the back of thr cupcake where the tail will go..
- And put the tail in place. Be careful not to break it. Add more sprinkles to cover any showing chocolate..
- And they are ready to be eaten. These have a shorter life span than regular mice..