You can cook Roasted Vegetables using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Vegetables
- Prepare 24 ounces of baby Yukon gold potatoes.
- It’s 1 pound of baby carrots.
- It’s 8 ears of corn.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare of To taste seasoned salt.
Roasted Vegetables step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit. Shuck the corn. I had bought the corn with little ears attached to larger ones and thought it was cool. Add vegetables to a roasting pan. Season with seasoned salt. Drizzle with oil and add the butter pats..
- Roast in oven for 1 hour. At the 30 minute mark stir and rotate the vegetables. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.