Frozen Piña Colada. Stock Up Today On Your Favorite Wine. See you on the. pool deck! The frozen piña colada recipe is incredibly simple and requires just a few common ingredients.
This frozen pińa colada is made in a blender to create a refreshingly sweet summer cocktail. Made with rum, pineapple juice and coconut cream, the pińa colada is a popular Caribbean style cocktail great for sipping poolside or beachside. It's the ultimate beach vacation cocktail! You can cook Frozen Piña Colada using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Frozen Piña Colada
- You need of Frozen pineapple.
- Prepare of Ice cubes.
- Prepare of Coconut milk *unsweetened.
- It’s of Bacardí carta blanca.
- You need of Honey / Agave syrup.
- You need of Coconut oil.
- Prepare of Mint leaves.
A frosty (and delicious!) pina colada is the perfect addition to your drink repertoire, and with just a few ingredients and a blender, you can be on your way to enjoying this chilled treat. They are perfect for the beach, the pool, or even your backyard barbecue. It is impossible to drink this pina colada drink without a smile on your face! So we'd be remiss without this Puerto Rican rum cocktail to our repertoire.
Frozen Piña Colada instructions
- (In advance) Cut pineapple and keep in freezer for a while to make it frozen..
- (In advance) Pour coconut milk in a pan, add coconut oil & honey and mix..
- (In advance) Stew with low heat. Keep stirring gently with a spatula..
- (In advance) Pour this mixture in a container and cool it down..
- (In advance) Add Bacardí carta blanca and keep in the refrigerator for few hours..
- Put frozen pineapple, ice cubes, coconut milk & Bacardí carta blanca mixture in a bowl..
- Blend it well..
- Pour in a glass and place some mint leaves for a nice presentation! *If the glasses are chilled, the frozen drink will last longer!.
There are two types of piña colada recipes: the super classic cocktail, and then the frozen puree that's almost like a smoothie. Keep frozen until ready to use. Bacardi Rum (Substitute Bacardi Select Rum to taste. This Frozen Pina Colada recipe is perfect if you're looking for a flavorful and refreshing adult-friendly beverage to enjoy this summer. It combines the flavor of pineapple juice with white rum, fresh pineapple, cream of coconut, and a few other ingredients.