Heafty Breakfast Sandwich.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, heafty breakfast sandwich. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Heafty Breakfast Sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Heafty Breakfast Sandwich is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook heafty breakfast sandwich using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Heafty Breakfast Sandwich:
- Make ready 4 slices of bread.
- Take 1/2 pound of hotdogs.
- Make ready 5 of large eggs.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Make ready To taste of ground black pepper.
- Get 4 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Make ready 2 slices of American cheese.
- Get 4 slices of swiss cheese.
- Take 4 slices of ham luncheon meat.
Instructions to make Heafty Breakfast Sandwich:
- Toast the bread. Add mayonnaise and American cheese to the bread. Beat the eggs with the salt and pepper. Melt the butter..
- Scramble the eggs in the butter and remove from heat. Divide the eggs and place over the American cheese. Add one slice of swiss cheese on top of the eggs..
- Heat the ham. When heated add to top of swiss cheese. Add the rest of the swiss cheese on top of the ham..
- Split the hotdogs lengthwise but not all the way through. Fry in pan..
- Add the hotdogs on top of the last of the swiss cheese. Add the bread slices to top. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food heafty breakfast sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!