Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sourdough oatmeal cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sourdough oatmeal cookies using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies:
- Get 113 grams of Einkorn flour (or regular all-purpose).
- Prepare 7 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 4 grams of Baking soda.
- Take 56 grams (1/2 stick) of Butter.
- Prepare 40 grams of Oil.
- Prepare 4 grams of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 85 grams of Brown sugar.
- Take 45 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 70 grams of Sourdough discard (can be used straight from the fridge).
- Make ready 2 of Whole eggs.
- Take 4 grams of Vanilla extract.
- Make ready 265 grams of Oatmeal (Old Fashioned).
- Get 57 grams of Dried cranberries or raisins.
- Get 100 grams of Walnuts.
- Get 100 grams of Chocolate chips.
Steps to make Sourdough Oatmeal Cookies:
- Heat oven to 375. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Whisk flour, salt, and baking soda together in medium bowl; set aside..
- Melt butter in a small pot or skillet over medium-high heat, swirl pan occasionally, until foaming subsides. Stir and scrape bottom of pan with heat-resistant spatula, until milk solids are dark golden brown and butter has nutty aroma, around 1 to 2 minutes..
- Transfer browned butter to large heatproof bowl and stir in cinnamon. Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, and oil to browned butter and whisk until combined..
- Add discard, eggs and vanilla and whisk until mixture is smooth. Using wooden spoon or spatula, stir in flour mixture until fully combined, about 1 minute..
- Add oats, and mix-ins (if using) and stir until evenly distributed (your mixture will be thick and stiff).
- Use 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop and arrange 2 inches apart..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes..
- Nutrition Facts Servings: 40 Amount per serving Calories 75 % Daily Value* Total Fat 4.6g 6% Saturated Fat 1.5g 8% Cholesterol 12mg 4% Sodium 111mg 5% Total Carbohydrate 7.4g 3% Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2% Total Sugars 4.6g Protein 1.4g Vitamin D 2mcg 8% Calcium 11mg 1% Iron 0mg 2% Potassium 35mg 1% *The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice. By very well fit.com.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sourdough oatmeal cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!