Crockpot BBQ Meatballs. Easy & Quick Spaghetti & Meatball Recipe W/ Prego® Meat Sauce. How to make crockpot bbq meatballs: Dump all the ingredients in a crock pot. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
Pan fry each meatball until brown and crispy on the outside. Combine the jelly and barbecue sauce in a medium bowl or the base of the slow cooker. Add the meatballs and stir to coat. You can have Crockpot BBQ Meatballs using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Meatballs
- You need of frozen meatballs (I keep some back for other meals).
- It’s of BBQ sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet and Spicy).
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of pineapple chunks *I just use the juice but you can add all.
- It’s of garlic powder.
How to make crockpot BBQ meatballs Add ingredients to crockpot. Pour grape jelly and BBQ sauce in the bottom of your crockpot. Add in the meatballs and stir until fully coated. Spray inside of slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
Crockpot BBQ Meatballs step by step
- First spray cooking spray in crockpot or use liner.
- Put in meatballs and then the rest of the ingredients. Stir so well mixed..
- Put on high for three hours. Put on low for 5 hours or longer..
- Note: If you use homemade meatballs, make sure you sear the meatballs before putting them in the crockpot. Also, if you want an asian version…use just one bottle of grape jelly and half of asian garlic hot sauce. Both versions can be served with mashed potatoes or rice. I throw brocolli in the asian version..
- I mentioned other meals for the frozen meatballs. We like to bake the meatballs in the toaster oven and have them with spaghetti or meatball hoagies..
Mix grape jelly and BBQ sauce until combined. How to make Crockpot BBQ Meatballs. Add the BBQ sauce and salsa (or grape jelly) in a slow cooker. Add the meatballs and stir to coat the meatballs. Remove the lid and stir to coat the meatballs.