French Toast (Breakfast).
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, french toast (breakfast). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
French Toast (Breakfast) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. French Toast (Breakfast) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have french toast (breakfast) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make French Toast (Breakfast):
- Prepare of Base.
- Get Loaf of French Bread.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Make ready 2 Cups of Milk.
- Take 8 Tbsp of Butter.
- Get of Flavor.
- Get of Maple Syrup.
- Take of Salt.
- Make ready of Vanilla Extract.
- Take of Cinnamon.
- Get 2 of Tbps Sugar.
Instructions to make French Toast (Breakfast):
- Prep: Combine Milk, Eggs, Salt, Sugar, Cinnamon and Half the Butter (Melted), whisk together and put in a shallow pan to dip the bread in..
- Prep: Preheat Skillet to Medium and Grease with Butter..
- Cook: Quickly dip the bread into the milk mixture, flip it once and then let it drip away the extra liquid for a couple seconds. Transfer it to the skillet and cook to desired crispness on both sides..
- Serve: Immediately OR place in the oven at 200°F until ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food french toast (breakfast) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!