Pineapple Upside Down Bunt. With a Variety of Flavors, We Have a Bundt Cake Everyone Will Love. Bite-Sized Bundtinis to Full-Sized Bundt Cakes for the Entire Family. Pour batter over pineapples and cherries in the pan.
Sprinkle brown sugar over melted butter. Place maraschino cherries on top of sugar. Mix cake ingredients according to the package directions regarding time and mixer. You can cook Pineapple Upside Down Bunt using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Upside Down Bunt
- It’s 1 of Yellow cake mix.
- You need 1 can of crushed pineapple with juice (not syrup).
- Prepare 1 can of pineapple slices.
- Prepare of Maraschino Cherries.
- You need 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 of small box of instant vanilla pudding.
In a large bowl, beat together cake mix, vegetable oil, pineapple juice, water, and eggs. Pour batter over pineapples and cherries. Pineapple Upside Down Bunt Midnightchef California. Alternate cherries and pecans over the sugar mixture.
Pineapple Upside Down Bunt step by step
- Mix cake mix an crushed pineapple with juice until mixed well. Now add the dry pudding and mix well..
- Prepare bunt pan. Cut pineapple rings in half and arrange around the bottom of the pan. Place a cherry in between each slice. Sprinkle brown sugar over the fruit..
- Careful scoop cake mixture over the top and smooth out..
- Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes or until golden brown..
Prepare cake batter according to package directions, substituting reserved pineapple juice for water. Stir in lemon zest, vanilla and remaining pineapple. In one medium bowl, sift together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, whip the room-temperature butter, granulated sugar, dark brown sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Spray the bundt pan with Pam no-stick baking spray with flour.