Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, leftover candy 🍬 cookie 🍪 bars. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have leftover candy 🍬 cookie 🍪 bars using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars:
- Prepare 2 packs (12 ounce) of cookie dough (any flavor), softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of leftover chocolate 🍫 candy.
- Prepare of Marshmallows.
- Get of Cinnamon powder.
Steps to make Leftover Candy 🍬 Cookie 🍪 Bars:
- In a large bowl crumble up your cookie dough…….
- Stir into dough your candies, breaking up any large pieces……
- In a 7X11 inch baking pan press dough into the bottom of pan, DO NOT GREASE PAN !!!! Leave out just a few pieces of dough ( you’ll be using those pieces for the topping !.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes, then remove from oven……
- Place your marshmallows on top of candy cookie crust, place as many marshmallows as you can !.
- Take reserved cookie dough and crumble all over marshmallows…….Sprinkle top with cinnamon powder…….
- Place back into oven and continue to cook for about 15-20 minutes more or until cookie dough is golden on top and marshmallows have melted….
- Remove from oven, let cool for 1 hour or more, cut into squares and enjoy 😉! Mine look funny because I used different colored marshmallows, but it’s ok, my kids loved it ! 🥰.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food leftover candy 🍬 cookie 🍪 bars recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!