Chocolate Banana Scones Made Completely in a Plastic Bag!. Mash the banana in a plastic bag. Add the vegetable oil and mix in. Gently knead/flatten/squash the banana chunks with your fingers.
Contact Pillsbury About Pillsbury Product Locator For example, use holiday wrap or plastic bags at Christmastime or primary colors for back-to-school. Or take a cue from a key ingredient, like using yellow when your recipe includes bananas, like this Bananas Foster Crunch Mix. Amazingly, you can freeze unbaked scones, too. You can cook Chocolate Banana Scones Made Completely in a Plastic Bag! using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Scones Made Completely in a Plastic Bag!
- You need of Chocolate bar.
- Prepare of Banana.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- You need of packet Pancake mix.
Simply make your dough, separate into scone-shaped portions and (again) freeze them in cling film. Anytime you fancy a scone, remove the dough from the freezer and pop it in the oven – it'll still rise as though you made the dough fresh that morning. Milk Buy Cornish gifts from the most exciting producers and craftspeople in Cornwall. Buy online from a huge range of the very best creative, ethical, and crafted Cornish gifts including luxury gin, craft ale, textiles, cosmetics and tea.
Chocolate Banana Scones Made Completely in a Plastic Bag! step by step
- Break up the chocolate bar in a wrapper along the lines between the squares and break each square into 2~3 pieces. Mash the banana in a plastic bag..
- Add the vegetable oil and mix in. Add the pancake mix and knead well to mix altogether..
- (Preheat the oven to 180°C.) Add the chocolate from Step 1 and mix in. Flatten the dough to about 2 cm thick..
- Cut the dough into 8 equal pieces with a knife over the plastic bag, pressing the entire knife blade slowly into it. You will feel good hearing the cracking sound of the chocolate when you cut..
- Tear the plastic bag and transfer the dough onto a baking tray that is lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C. Cover with aluminum foil if they are browned midway through..
These step-by-step photos show round cakes, but you can freeze square, rectangle, bundt cakes, etc. From one baker to another- this is the best product for wrapping cakes. Place a piece of wax paper in between the cookies to prevent sticking. Place each cookie pair in a separate plastic bag. Nestle the cookies securely in a container, ensuring they can not move around if shook.