Turkish Dinner Rolls | Potato Dinner Rolls | Potato Buns | Turkish Pogaca | POĞAÇA.
You can have Turkish Dinner Rolls | Potato Dinner Rolls | Potato Buns | Turkish Pogaca | POĞAÇA using 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkish Dinner Rolls | Potato Dinner Rolls | Potato Buns | Turkish Pogaca | POĞAÇA
- It’s of the dough:.
- Prepare of warm milk.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of dry yeast.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of egg whites 1 egg yolk.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of all-purpose flour/ maida.
- Prepare of the stuffing:.
- Prepare of mashed potatoes.
- It’s of large onion.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- You need of salt or salt to taste.
- Prepare of chilli flakes.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of Ingredients:.
- You need of cheddar cheese.
- You need of coriander or parsley.
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
- You need of egg yolk.
- You need of melted butter.
- Prepare of salt.
Turkish Dinner Rolls | Potato Dinner Rolls | Potato Buns | Turkish Pogaca | POĞAÇA step by step
- Stir milk, sugar and yeast together and let sit for 10 minutes to activate. .
- Add oil, 2 egg white, 1 egg yolk, and salt in a large bowl, then add the flour little by little mix well. Make a soft and nonsticky dough..
- Cover the and let it rest for one hour at least. .
- In a bowl add in the boiled and mashed potatoes, onion, salt, chilli flakes, white pepper and oil. Mix well and keep that aside..
- In another bowl add in the cheese, coriander, chilli flakes and mix..
- In a small bowl add in the melted butter and 1 egg yolk and mix..
- After one hour, punch the dough and knead it slightly to remove air incorporated. .
- Dived a dough into small pieces. Grease your kitchen counter, take each piece of dough and flatten it..
- Put a tablespoon of potato mixture on it and close it up, folding the edges upwards like a bundle. Do the same for the rest of the dough..
- Dunk the prepared buns in the butter and egg yolk mixture. Then coat with cheese and coriander mixture..
- Grease the baking tray and place the buns on it. The folded side of buns should be at the bottom to have a ball shape..
- Rest the buns for 10 minutes before baking. Bake the coriander stuffed buns at 180C for 25 to 30 minutes or until they get golden..