Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies).
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, snowballs (italian wedding cookies). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies) is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook snowballs (italian wedding cookies) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies):
- Take 1 1/2 cups of room temp butter.
- Get 2/3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans(use your nut of choice).
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Get 1/3 cup of powdered sugar for rolling.
Instructions to make Snowballs (Italian wedding cookies):
- Preheat oven to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. But butter til light and add 2/3 cup powdered sugar. Beat well. Add nuts, salt, and vanilla and beat well..
- Add flour a cup at a time and mix until well combined. I use a small cookie scoop. Roll into 1-2 inch balls and place on parchment. Bake 15 minutes, no browning. Let cool a minute or two then roll in powdered sugar. Easy peasy..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food snowballs (italian wedding cookies) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!