Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, eggnog cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Eggnog Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Eggnog Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have eggnog cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggnog Cookies:
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of salted butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of eggnog.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 2 of large egg yolks.
Steps to make Eggnog Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookies sheets with parchment paper..
- Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg together in a small bowl..
- Using an electric mixer cream the sugar and butter together in a large bowl..
- Add the eggnog, vanilla, and egg yolks beating at medium speed until smooth..
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Beat at low speed just until blended..
- Using a small ice cream scoop measure the dough out and drop them by teaspoons onto the prepared cookie sheets..
- Leave 1 inch between each cookie..
- Sprinkle lightly with additional nutmeg..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. (Or until bottoms turn light brown.).
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack..
- Leave the cookies on a wire rack to cool completely..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food eggnog cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!