Chocolate mousse after dinner dessert. Chocolate mousse that tastes like something from a restaurant, with the ease of instant pudding! A wonderful light (if slightly alcoholic) mousse that will be sure to end your dinner on the perfect note! If you want a make-ahead dessert that everyone will love, whip up a chocolate mousse.
This is a dessert served in many restaurants and may seem complicated or sophisticated. Chocolate Mousse is a sophisticated ultra smooth and creamy dessert that is perfect for serving at a dinner party. This chocolate dessert is sure to get After half of the hot milk is mixed into the yolks, you can then pour that mixture into the sauce pan. You can have Chocolate mousse after dinner dessert using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse after dinner dessert
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cups of Baking or Bitter Chocolate.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
Serve this Low Carb dessert with a side of fruit! Serve this Low Carb dessert by itself or with a side of fruit! Is it just me or do you too crave something sweet especially after dinner, But since. Chocolate mousse is easily achievable right in your own kitchen, and anyone can make it, but you can keep that as your sweet little secret.
Chocolate mousse after dinner dessert instructions
- Beat eggs and sugar in a mixer,.
- Until you see this egg batter, and set aside..
- In a small sauté pan add in the chocolate and butter and stir until melted..
- Once the chocolate has melted start to slowly pour in the egg batter,.
- And continue to stir..
- Fill a pastry bag with the chocolate, and cut off the tip of the bag so that you can start to filling process. (If you don’t have pastry bags that is not a problem).
- Place into fridge for 1/2 to cool, I do hope that you enjoy this recipe 🙂 Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
Don't be intimidated— ever heated milk on the stove? Then you'll find the basic cooking principles for this chocolate mousse recipe to be very similar. Chocolate mousse is the definitely decadent dessert that you will look on any dinner night or party. The two-ingredient chocolate mousse is easy and fastest to make, the fanciest dessert I know and is so creamy and rich with perfect sweetness that you will want whenever tempted to sweetness. Fancy it up by putting the mousse in chilled martini glasses and topping with whatever you want — whipped cream, fresh raspberries, pirouette cookies, or chocolate shavings.