Blueberry scones. These meltingly good scones are rich with blueberries and cream. These meltingly good scones are rich with blueberries and cream. Blueberry Scones These tender scones feature fresh blueberries, which leak rivulets of purple-blue juice into the dough around them as they bake, making for an especially enticing presentation.
Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and pour in cream mixture. In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl. You can have Blueberry scones using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry scones
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- You need of Vinilla.
- It’s of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Blueberrys.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 stick of is unsalted butter.
Using a pastry cutter or your fingers, cut in butter until largest pieces are the size of peas. Stir in blueberries and lemon zest. Sift together the dry ingredients; the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Blueberry scones are a quick and easy breakfast pastry recipe.
Blueberry scones step by step
- Take flour sugar salt baking powder and cinnamon mix in a medium bowl.
- Now take your blueberrys and put them in a small bowl and sprinkle some sugar on top set aside.
- Mix your egg and milk with the lemon juice also set aside.
- Take the butter and pulse in a food processor with your flour till it crumbles.
- Now mix in your egg lemon milk mixture in our flour crumble also we can now put the berries in.
- Need a ball of dough and cut into whatever shape you want.
- And bake for 20 minutes.
- Now enjoy.
Since there's no yeast, they go from the mixing bowl to the oven relatively quickly. First, mix the dry ingredients together. You need flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Using a pastry cutter or two knives, cut in butter until the largest pieces are the size of peas. Using a fork, whisk together cream and egg in a liquid measuring cup.