Veggie Alfredo. Spring vegetables brighten up classic pasta Alfredo, while lemon zest and chives cut the rich creaminess. Melt Fleischmann's in large saucepan over medium-high heat. In large bowl, place asparagus, bell pepper and zucchini.
Red peppers are high in vitamin C and beta-carotene. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a nonstick wok. Add zucchini, squash, snap peas, dill, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. You can have Veggie Alfredo using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Alfredo
- Prepare of Angel hair spaghetti pasta (6 servings).
- It’s of Water (approximately 1 gal for boiling).
- It’s of salt.
- It’s of Baby carrots.
- It’s of Broccoli (Chopped).
- It’s of Collflower (Chopped).
- You need of Meatballs.
- It’s of Alfredo Sauce 3 – 16oz jars.
- It’s of spoon Vegetable oil.
- You need of bell sweet pepper (optional/Chopped).
- Prepare of Butter on top (optional).
Transfer pasta to a large bowl. This delicious Creamy Vegan Alfredo With Vegetables is comfort food at its best. Vegan pasta smothered in a creamy homemade vegan alfredo sauce and fresh asparagus, bell peppers, and peas for added nutrition and flavors! This quick and easy weeknight vegan alfredo is so flavorful and creamy, the best alternative for the classic fettuccine alfredo.
Veggie Alfredo step by step
- Add water and salt in deep pan and vegetable oil along with spaghetti pasta and let boil until tender..
- In skillet, brown meatballs and cook all chopped vegetables together with a small amount of vegetable oil..
- Steam baby carrots until tender and add to meatball & veggies..
- When all is cooked combine with Alfredo Sauce, pasta and let simmer on low heat for ten minutes then serve..
The flavor of roasted vegetables does not get overwhelmed by the sauce. Roast a combination of red peppers, asparagus and tomatoes. If you are preparing a vegetarian pasta Alfredo, roasted portobello mushrooms add a meaty texture to the dish. Just think of how pretty this colorful dish will look on your table tonight! For the zucchini noodles, using a hand spiralizer works best but can be lightly blanched if preferred less raw texture.